New for 2013 the Olivon T-800, T-800ED and T-900, T-900ED comes in standard and high performance ED glass lenses. The new scope now uses 1.25″ eyepieces, same type of eyepieces as many many astronomical telescopes are using.
Benefit from better optical performances, these models not only gives super clear and crisp images, but they also provides extraordinarily sharp resolutions. With the ability to attach your camera to it, the Olivon spotting scopes is an excellent medium to aid in most, and if not, all of your high-quality photographic interests.
The T-900 and T-900ED Spotting Scope are the flagship spotters of Olivon spotting scopes. They both consist of spectacular 90mm objective lenses, a sleek rubber-coated body and durable long-lasting parts that make this a top choice for wildlife watchers and digiscoping photographers.
– Objective: 90mm
– Eyepiece: Angled
– Glass: Extra Low Dispersion Glass (ED)
– Field @ 1000m: 31m to 15.7m
– Aperture Field: 40 to 60 degrees
– Eye Relief: 18mm to 15mm
– Magnification: 22-68x
– Lens Coat: Multi-coated
– Protection: Water and fog proof, nitrogen-filled
– Miscellaneous: Quick release shoe, camera adaptable, rubber armour, 360 degree tripod sleeve, soft carrying case with shoulder strap
– Size: 22.5in x 4.5in x 7.1in (57cm x 11cm x 8cm)
– T-900 Weight: 1.86kg (4.1lb)
– T-900ED Weight: 1.96kg (4.3lb)
These optional accessories are particularly useful for digiscoping enthusiasts or those who want to expand their photography portfolios along the usage of a spotting scope.
SLR camera holder: Compatible with most 1.25″-2″ eyepieces (spotting scopes, telescopes)
Universal Camera Holder Adapter: Swing-in/swing-out arm for easy eyepiece/camera access
Camera T2 Ring: Pentax, Nikon, Canon EOS and Minolta Maxxum T-Rings